international R User conference is the main meeting of
the R user and
developer community. Its program consists of both
invited and user-contributed presentations:
- The invited keynote lectures cover a broad
spectrum of topics ranging from technical and
R-related computing issues to general statistical
topics of current interest.
- The user-contributed presentations are submitted
as abstracts prior to the conference and may be
related to (virtually) any R-related topic. The
presentations are typically organized in sessions of
either broad or special interest, which also
comprise a "free" discussion format. Such a
discussion format not only provides a forum for
software demonstrations and detailed discussions but
also supports the self-organization of the
- June 30, 2015 (Tues): Tutorials
- July 1-3, 2015 (Wed-Fri): Conference
In 2015, the conference will be held
at Aalborg Congress &
Culture Centre in Aalborg, Denmark. The
conference is being organized with support from
the Department of
Mathematical Sciences. The organizing committee
- Torben Tvedebrink (chair) - Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Søren Højsgaard - Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Mikkel Meyer Andersen - Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Poul Svante Eriksen - Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Ege Rubak - Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Mateusz 'Matt' Dziubinski - Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Kasper Berthelsen - Department of Mathematical Sciences.
- Claus Dethlefsen - Novo Nordisk.
- Maria Rodrigo-Domingo - Aalborg University Hospital.
- Rikke Nørmark Mortensen - Department of Health Science and Technology.
Questions? Kindly contact
user2015 [at] math.aau.dk.